Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thursday, February 08, 2007

We're going to Italy!!!


We fly into Rome and will spend four days there before taking a bus north to Siena, a small Tuscan, medieval town south of Florence. We'll spend one night in Siena, then on to Florence. We'll be spending 4 days in Florence, but two of those days will be spent day-tripping outside of Florence - one day in Pisa and the Cinque Terre, and one day in Lucca, another small town in Tuscany. After Florence, we head to our last stop in Venice. We have one full day there, which, from what I understand, will probably not be enough! And then back to reality in MN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the both of you, you will have so much fun, it is such a beautiful and amazing place to visit! I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Ang

Paul and Joan said...

Hi Guysos,
Maybe I will see you tomorrow and take you to the airport.
If not, have a great trip!

Love,
Dad

Kjirsten said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures, please!