Weight: 10 lb. 11 oz - 58th percentile
Length: 23 1/4 inches - 86th percentile
Head: 15 1/2 inches - 73rd percentile
So, I guess we have a tall, skinny girl!
At her two month appointment, Kacie also got her dreaded shots. I thought I'd be fine - after all, I knew that those shots were important and good for her, and yeah, they might hurt, but it's in her best interests (not like the time I bumped her head on the counter and I cried more than she did). But, I started crying before the first poke! I guess it was anticipation of how much those long needles were going to hurt her... And her cries! I'd never heard those kinds of "I'm in pain" cries before! As Kjirsten said, that's a good thing!
Overall, Kacie's an excellent baby. The doctor said she's doing "fabulously." She's pretty good natured most of the time, but gets a little fussy if her napping schedule is disrupted (aren't we all a little fussy when we don't get enough sleep?). At night, she goes right to sleep with no complaints, and has been averaging 5-6 hours of sleep in one stretch. Last night we had a 7-hour stretch. It was wonderful!
The only thing we're really struggling a little with right now is the bottle - she took it beautifully for about 2 weeks, and now, out of the blue, she's deciding to refuse it. Any suggestions for us?
1 comment:
Sounds like things are going great! Sorry I don't have any tips for you, but I am sure it is just a matter of time. I can't wait to come back to MN to see her again:)
Luv ya
Ang
Post a Comment