Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Friday, March 21, 2008

Kacie - 16 weeks old

Last night, little Kacers cried all the way home from daycare, and got REALLY upset once we got home. I ended up having to put her in her swing to calm her down before feeding her. She went down for a nap at 5:45, and we woke her at a little after 9...fed her and put her back to bed just before 10. And she slept till 6:45. Yay!!

And, another story - the other day we're doing tummy time, and I got the video camera out to document her big, strong neck. I had the video camera low to the floor, with the viewing screen turned up to me. And then Plato walks in front of the camera. So, I'm yelling at the cat, trying to get him to move out of the way, Chris is looking at me messing with the cat, we both look up, and Kacie had rolled over onto her back! And we both missed it b/c of darn Plato!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kjirsten said...

We need to see some video or pics of that little roller!