Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Monday, October 11, 2010

At the Hyland Lake Park Reserve

I had my compressed day off of work today, and the kids and I decided to try out a new playground.  We went to the Hyland Lake Park Reserve in Bloomington.  On the way, we had to stop the car as three turkeys crossed the road in front of us.  Big!  I had visions of Thanksgiving in my head...

The play area was so much fun!  There were climbing net towers, with tunnels and slides galore.  Even Cameron had a ball with them all.  We were there from 10:30 till 1:30, and Kacie still didn't get through all the different pathways.  We packed a picnic lunch, and ate on a blanket next to the lake.  It was a gorgeous day!  Indian Summer, to be sure.  We will definitely go there again.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day! Thanks for sharing pic!
Kjirsten