Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Evolution of Nicknames

I got this idea from Kjirsten, Scott and Zach's Blog (click here to visit their blog) - I know some people will think it's sad that I'm doing it for our CATS, but right now they're our only children and we love them...

Click here to see some ADORABLE pics of our babies (Kaya's the tabby, Plato's the black and white)...

Plato's nicknames
Plato...Platelet...Plate...Platey...Plate Monkey...Pate Monkey...Pete...Pete Monkey...Petes Monkey...Pete Smoker...Pot Smoker...SweatPea...Pumpkin...Pumpkin Head...Punkin...Punkers...Punky...Little Dude

Kaya's nicknames
Malenkaya...Kaya...Kay-Pay...Kaya Papaya...KP...Kitchen Patrol...KP...KP SweatPea...KP Sweetie...SweatPea...Miss Slippers...Miss Meow...Mai Kai...

Nicknames for Both Kitties
Meow Mix...Babies...Munchkins...Munchkin Babies

3 comments:

Kjirsten said...

Very cute kitties! I like the pictures too.
Let's hope Mom and Dad don't do the Evolution of our nicknames...

Anonymous said...

Here's Mom using Kjirsten's computer in Vegas: 1. correction to Kaya's full name = Malenkaya. 2. Don't get me started thinking about all the nicknames....

Laura & Chris said...

Malenkaya is updated...Thanks for the spellcheck!