Just kidding! Kjirsten and Scott were wonderful hosts - indulging me in my sleeping till 9:30 or 10 every day, spreading my scrapbook stuff all over their living room, eating all of their Cheerios and chocolate-covered pretzels, sharing fondue with me (Scott, in fact, gave me his entire portion!)...they were great.
Needless to say, Zach is the cutest baby that ever lived.
He's so smily and happy and busy and grabby and bouncy. He's endless fun. 
I was lucky enough to observe a couple of firsts in Zach's life:
He climbed up his first step (of the stairs) while I was there!
And then he did the second step! (no photos of this, it's all on video)
He got to grab his first Christmas tree.

He tasted his first pickle (I think it was his first?)

He had his biggest poop yet (it was indeed a monumental occasion).

He said his first sentence: "Auntie Laura is my favorite person in the world." Unfortunately, I didn't get the sentence on video, but I'm sure he'll repeat it for anyone who asks. He might even offer it up without any urging!
He was also the first baby to enter the new Whole Foods store.
He had his first experience playing dinosaur -
- and he scared Sumo!! 
So many firsts, such a short stay. I guess he's at that point in his life.
Sumo and I made good friends, too.
So good, that he had to tell my cats that my suitcase belonged to him, not to them...I was able to wash his "claim" out of my clothes. The suitcase, however, will be a tougher clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment